- You know what they call a Quarter Pounder with Cheese in Paris?
- They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with Cheese?
- No, man, they got the metric system there, they wouldn't know what the fuck A Quarter Pounder is.
- What'd they call it?
- They call it Royale with Cheese.
- Royale with Cheese. What'd they call a Big Mac?
- Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac.
Many of us remember this iconic dialogue between Vincent Vega and Jules Winnfield in Pulp Fiction. Is it important for the development of the plot? No, but we still remember it.
"The devil is in the details", and that is why we will explore the possibilities of dialogue to expand the psychology of the characters, their ideas, tastes, fears, and particularities which, in the end, are our own. We will leave the narrative aside to explore the scene as an independent dramaturgic unit.
🗓️ July 3 - ⏰ 8-10pm (GMT+2) | Cost: 10€/class | Platform: Zoom 💻